When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card or place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing or support, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Depending on how you interact with us, we process different kinds of Data and in different ways. Some Data is automatically processed if you visit our Site or use our Services. Other Data is only processed if you actively submit/request for Demo it to us (like using our web forms to get in touch with us or uploading content from our Services).
Even if you are only a visitor on our Site, your computer or device automatically sends technical information to our web servers that we store in log files, including the following “Website Usage Data”:
· Date and time of the visit and the duration of use of the Site;
· The IP address of your device as well as your internet service provider (ISP).
· The referral/exit URL;
· The visited subsites of the Site;
· Clickstream Data; and
· Information about your device (type of device, browser type and version, as well as settings, installed plug-ins, operating system).
We process Website Usage Data to allow you to surf the Site and to ensure its functionality. We also process Website Usage Data to perform analyses on the performance of the Site, to continuously improve the user experience of the Site and correct errors, to ensure IT security and operation of our systems, as well as to prevent or uncover abuse.
a. Personal Data. We call Data that identifies, or that could reasonably be used to identify, you as an individual as “Personal Data”. We collect Name, E-mail and Phone numbers which are required / optional. For example, we collect Personal Data when you register for a Cyber Iron Dome account or subscribes to our Service. Details, such as name, telephone number, email address.
b. Other Data. We call Data other than Personal Data “Other Data”. We collect Other Data through our Services or our Site. Other Data that we may collect include:
· Device and browser device Data, such as hostname, IP address, Mac address, network card name, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, processor, installed memory, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the version of the Services you are using.
· Cookies, used for tracking user logon sessions.
· Product Data, such as protected folder, Product options and alert event logs.
a. Data. We use Data to: (i) provide the Services; (ii) detect and prevent fraud; (iii) mitigate financial loss or other harm to Users or Cyber Iron Dome; and (iv) promote, analyse and improve our Products, systems, and tools. Examples of how we may use Personal Data include:
· To verify an identity for compliance purposes.
· To evaluate an application to use our Services.
· To conduct manual or systematic monitoring for fraud and other harmful activity.
· To respond to inquiries, send service notices and provide customer support.
· For audits, regulatory purposes, and compliance with industry standards.
· To improve or modify our Services; and
· To conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of, our business.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. Cyber Iron Dome does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your Personal Data with trusted third parties, including:
a. To Cyber Iron Dome Service Providers. We share Data with service providers or our reseller partners after your content. (Website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and auditing.
c. To Third Parties. We will share Data with third parties in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
d. Safety, Legal Purposes and Law Enforcement. We use and disclose Data as we believe necessary: (i) under applicable law, (ii) to enforce our terms and conditions; (iii) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence.
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately at info@CyberIronDome.com.
You have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
You can access or change your Personal Data. If you would like to review, correct, or update Personal Data that you have previously disclosed to us, you may do so by signing in to your Cyber Iron Dome account or by contacting us at info@CyberIronDome.com.
If emailing us your request, please make clear in the email what Personal Data you would like to have changed. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided Cyber Iron Dome with Personal Data or that we have otherwise inadvertently collected this information, contact us at email@example.com, so that we may immediately delete the information from our servers.
Cyber Iron Dome, Inc.